Sometimes I play a fun game:
I open one one or another of my favorite blogspot.com blogs , I read whatever there is to read and then I press the "Next Blog" button and read another random blog, then press next again... and so on until I get bored, or I'm late for wherever I'm going, or the Next button simply disappears (on customized pages).
My findings today are:
- Carlota Duarte - Sem imaginação - the musings of an 18 year-old religious girl from Portugal;
- Raedwald - A London blogger writing a boat's blog :-)
- Pala-pala - A French photo blog.
- Shelley's blog - A personal blog of a Canadian lady (I must read this one in detail, seems interesting).
- The Sociopath Daily - daily postings from the "crazy world" series.
...am I insane, or is it just normal human curiosity to always want to click & see what's NEXT?